Wednesday, April 21, 2010

meet Mai...

...she is the sweetest girl ever.
For all my up-coming brides and grooms to be you will see this beautiful girl alongside me at your wedding!
Mai found me through a mutual friend [and also bride to be!] around the exact time I was looking for an intern. She applied and within 5 minutes of us sitting down for our coffee, I knew. I knew she would be my intern. I saw a young woman a lot like me when I was in my early 20's who was hungry to know more about weddings, has natural skills of organization and attention to detail, and a love for all things wedding related.
I was in love with her.
The more time I spend with her, the more I am confident and happy that she is the perfect fit for Elizabeth Anne Weddings.
Pretty sure you will love her. :)

and fyi:we both randomly wore yellow! cause that's how we roll.


picture credit: Angela Napiwocki from napdesign

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Congratulations Mai, you're going to love working with Liz! Her uplifting spirit is going to inspire you. Kate
    ps. you're both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kate! I'm loving it already! I'm super excited about this internship and I'm so ready for the summer to begin!

    With great gratitude,
    Mai Joua Yang

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE seeing my girls have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter